Friday, July 11, 2014

Feature Follow Friday: Time Machine


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers are Whimsical Mama and Casual Readersso make sure you check them out too.

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Week

If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?
Definitely the future! I'd love to see what the world (or universe for that matter) looks like in a few hundred if not thousand years time. I want to see what technology we have thought up, how advanced medicine has become etc. etc.

So yes, that's my pick for this topic. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Personally, I'd prefer to go to the past rather than the future, because I'd like to think that the future will be a mystery. It makes life more exciting, I guess. :)

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC follower. :)
    I think the future is cool, although I'm kinda scared of what it's going to look like.
    -Ashley
    What's Your Story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked the past, but the future would be awesome to visit as well. It would be great to see new technology..etc.
    Old follower :)

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure why I didn't think of going to the future! Whenever someone says, TIME TRAVEL! I think about the past!!

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete