Monday, February 29, 2016

February 2016 Wrap-Up


February is nearly over. It will be another long four years before 29th of February comes around again.

I had a slow start to my reading this month, not completing my first book until the 14th of February. However, in the second half of the month, my reading really picked up. This month, I read the following four books (two new and two re-reads):


I also picked up three ARCs this month, two of which I have already posted review for (click on the image to be taken to the post). I will be posting a review of Tell the Wind and Fire shortly.

    

So overall, this month, I have read five new books, so I am right on track with my GoodReads reading challenge, as well as two rereads. I have also posted four book reviews, so I am averaging one review a week. Right on target!

What about you guys? Which books did you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment