Sunday, May 4, 2014

April Wrap-Up

I feel like this every time I come to the monthly wrap-up but seriously, where has this year gone? It's May already and we're one-third of the way into the year. 

Work-wise, I'm still at my secondment. I did go back down to the city when I had a couple of days off. But the 4 hour drive seriously kills me, especially considering I'm the residential slowpoke that everyone overtakes - it stresses me out! I've moved out of emergency medicine and am currently doing obstetrics and gynaecology. 

April Recap

Like I predicted last month, my reading and posting have seriously slowed down given work and the fact that I'm not at home. This month, I've only read 6 books, which is incredibly slow. :(
This month, I'm seriously hoping to pick up my reading speed. I have so many amazing books that I've brought up to rural with me that have just been sitting there on my bed table. I'm also hoping to get back onto speed with blogging and do more weekly memes, which due to my work schedule, I have been neglecting. :(

Hope everyone have a great reading month!

2 comments:

  1. You are way on track for your goal! Picking up the speed is definitely going to get you there fast!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to pick up my reading speed too, I will celebrate so much when Uni is out of the way! You are way ahead of schedule for your goal too, well done! I agree: where HAS this year gone?

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete