Friday, June 6, 2014

Feature Follow Friday: Non-Book Guilty Pleasures


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers are Scripturient and Little Librocubicularist, so make sure you check them out too.

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!


Question of the Week

What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, website, hobbies etc.
So many thins come to mind! But not all are as consistent as reading books. I seem to go through phases of different other past-time activities. For instance, I might get hooked onto PC games for a couple of weeks at a time (Age of Empires, Starcraft, The Sims, Dungeon Siege etc.), or I might spend endless amount of time reading manga (Fruits Basket is my favourite!) or I might catch up on a TV show that I have been neglecting for a while (Bones, HIMYM, Revenge). But after a few weeks, I might get bored and switch to another hobby. :D

So there you go, those are my other non-book guilty pleasures. Let me know what yours are. Leave a comment and/or link below and I'll be sure to check it out!

6 comments:

  1. I love watching TV shows as well :D I'm also currently catching up with HIMYM and Friends, and I know I'm a little late but I only started a few months ago haha! :)
    New GFC follower :) Hope you stop by and pay a visit!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not watched the final season of HIMYM. I am really behind on Bones. Right now all the episodes seem the same and are getting kind of dull.

      I loved The Sims and Dugeon Siege! Great games.

      Terri M.
      Second Run Reviews

      Delete
  2. I think I do what you do about getting sucked into something for a few days/weeks where that gets a lot of my focus during that time period. Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Love Fruits Basket. You should try Sand Chronicles if you haven't already.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same with TV shows, I catch up for a few days then move onto something else for a while and end up more behind haha! Thanks for stopping my my blog! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read Fruits Basket but I have watched the TV series and really liked it. Such a cool show :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete