There are so many books on my TBR shelf, making rereading a rare treat. But if I had the time, these are the top 10 that I would love to revisit again.
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
A haunting book that deserves all the hype surrounding it. Absolutely adored it the first time I read it and I'm looking forward to reading it again.
2. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
My favourite book of all time. I usually try to read it once a year but I still haven't got around to it this year. Fantasy at its best, I reckon!
3. Percy Jackson & the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
I marathoned this series at the beginning of the year and even though it's for a younger audience, I still really enjoyed it. Definitely will need to re-marathon it again sometime in the future.
4. The Legend series by Marie Lu
Possibly one of my favourite dystopian series. And one that has an ending that didn't make me want to chuck the book against the wall. I'm also looking forward to getting my hands on Marie Lu's new book The Young Elites.
5. The Redwall series by Brian Jacques
One of my all-time favourite childhood novels. Each volume contains such a satisfying read.
6. The Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier
I read these three books so quickly I feel like I need to go back and reread them again.
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
If I'm ever in the mood for some contemporary romantic comedy, I'd pick this one.
8. The Demon Child trilogy by Jennifer Fallon
My all time favourite series by this amazing fantasy author. I'd pick this one up and read it again and again.
9. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
It's been such a long time since I've read this series. I've largely forgotten the finer details so I wouldn't mind picking these up again.
10. The MacGregor series by Nora Roberts
Nora Roberts is one of my favourite authors and when I need some romance, this is my go-to series.