Monday, June 15, 2015

Blog Update: I'm Back!


It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Before I started blogging, I knew that starting this project was going to take time, patience and discipline. I knew real life was sometimes going to get in the way of things, but I always thought I would be able to handle it most of the time. Sure, I may let things slide once in awhile, but I will always come back to it.

Right? Wrong. 
This year, on top of my full-time work, I decided to pick up a post-graduate course as well. Boy did I have time management issues. My new job took way more out of me than I expected and adding full-time studying on top of that as well meant I had very little time and read and blog. Looking back, I'm amazed I even lasted all the way until the end of March before I finally accepted defeat and focused all my time and energy on my studies.

But now 3 months and "25 books behind my reading schedule" later, I'm back! And with a brand new look for my blog too!

With exams over, I finally have more free time on my hands to get back into the things that I enjoy doing - namely reading and participating in the online book community. I can't guarantee that life won't throw me another curveball in the future. But in the meantime, I endeavour to do my best to get back into the groove of things and keep this blog running.

Thank you all for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. It's okay. We all have lives outside the blogging world. Glad to know you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Life will get in the way and it's okay. Blogging should be fun. It shouldn't be a dreaded task.

    ReplyDelete