- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post
- You create your own post using the post prompt
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
This week's feature
This week's prompt is
Short Stories (as companions to a series): what do you love about them and hate about them?
I have mixed feelings about novellas or short stories that are companions to a series. I adore some of them to pieces, and others I see as just pointless money-making schemes. When done well though, I think they are absolutely fabulous additions to the series.
Reasons I love them:
- They bring us back into the world that we love
- They reacquaint us with the main characters, often sharing us a snippet of their lives after the main series have ended
- Alternatively, they shed some light into the main characters' background
What about you guys? Do you love or loathe them?