Friday, September 25, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Ultimate Dream Job


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers hasn't been determined yet, but when it's released, make sure you check them out too!

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc., that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Week

If you could have any job, what would you do?

It would definitely be something book-related. Whether it's working as a professional book reviewer at some magazine or newspaper, or owning a bookstore, or a full-time writer. Any job that will pay me to read the books that I enjoy reading will be the ultimate dream job!

What about you guys? What would be your dream job?

13 comments:

  1. I agree, so many book related jobs could be perfect. I think I'd enjoy being an editor. Being paid to read would definitely be the best! New bloglovin' follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baggins! Following you back via bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great job to me ;) I think many book viewers are wishing for this job (including me!!) :)

    Followed you through GFC

    My FF this week

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Wouldn't it be great if we could all get paid to read? Following you back via GFC :)

      Delete
  3. I also want to have my own bookstore someday. :)

    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owning a bookstore would be great, wouldn't it ^_^

      Delete
  4. Lol I think I'm the only book reviewer who doesn't want to get paid to work with books. I just don't want to lose my love for books if I'm being forced to do it for money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good thought Denise :) I would love to get paid to read what I love, but if it's not enjoyable, then money is definitely not worth it

      Delete
  5. Thanks for visiting! Looks like we have the same mindset. :) following on BL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike :D following you back :)

      Delete
  6. Oh yes! The ultimate dream job of every bookish people! :)
    Old GFC follower.. :)
    New G+ and twitter followr :)
    Donita @ My Random Book thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be able to work in the book industry. It would be an easy job when you love what you are doing! New Bloglovin follower! My FFF is https://onebooktwo.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/feature-and-follow-friday-what-job-would-you-choose-if-you-could/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jobs that include reading would be just heaven! Cool picks :)
    New GFC follower

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete