It is the beginning of a new year and I'm ready to set some challenges for myself book-wise. There are a lot of books coming out in 2015 that I'm really excited about. And there are also a lot of books still on my TBR shelf that I need to get through. So many books, so little time!
1. Goodreads 150 books challengeIn 2014, I attempted the 100 books reading challenge and I managed to surpass it and read 105 books. I didn't really have much of an issue with it even with my reading slump in the middle of the year. So this year, I'm going to get myself a higher benchmark of 150 books and see what I can do.
2. Read 10 classicsI'm going to re-attempt this challenge again. Having failed quite badly at this challenge last year, I'm determined to succeed this year.
3. Read 5 award-winning novelsI want to read at least 5 novels that have won either the Pulitzer, Man Booker or Nobel Prize for Literature.
4. Blog consistentlyMy first year of blogging has seen some ups and downs in terms of content release. I hope that in 2015, I can blog a bit more consistently and I hope I can blog at least one book review a week.
5. Beautify my blogI want to learn a bit more about html, blog design and photoshop so that I can actually create things for my blog and make it pretty.
So yes, these are my bookish goals for this year. Looking at the number 150 is already giving me palpitations. But a non-challenging challenge kind of defeats the purpose, right? :D
Until next time!