Friday, August 28, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Book Quote


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers are Books Are Life and One Book Twoso make sure you check them out too!

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

This Week's Question

Share a random quote from the book you are currently reading.
This is an easy enough question. As soon as I read the topic, a perfect quote came to me. I am currently reading All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (it's an amazing book, you should all check it out!) and this quote has stayed with me.
"Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever."
~All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Which book quote did you guys pick this week?

4 comments:

  1. Quote for LIFE right there.. It could be used for so many things.. Thanks for sharing! :)
    -- New follower <3

    Feel free to check out my FF :)
    Silver @Captivated by the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome quote! Here is my FFF: http://wp.me/p5Q4Dh-Ku

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic quote! I am currently re-reading the Throne of Glass series, but I just picked up All The Light We Cannot See and that is the next one on my list. Thanks for sharing!

    Old follower
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed All The Light We Cannot See! It is such a beautifully written book. My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete