Friday, August 14, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Endless Supply of Food


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured bloggers are Pipers Book Blogso make sure you check them out too!

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

This Week's Question

If you could have an endless supply of food, what would it be?
~Not tonight, I'm reading
I would have to go with noodles! They come in all forms - egg noodles, ramen, rice noodles, vermicelli, soba noodles, udon... I'm getting hungry just thinking about them. You can have them hot, cold, fried, mixed-in with a salad etc. I don't think I can ever get sick of them!

What about you guys? What did you pick for this week?

6 comments:

  1. Everything you listed is so good! I could eat those all the time as well. Happy Friday!
    Old GFC Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love pasta noodles for sure! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am a new follower via GFC. I'm looking forward to reading your blog! My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, ramen noodles. I could eat some of those right about now, and egg noodles stir fried are my ultimate comfort food. Great pick!

    Here's my FFF

    New follower on Bloglovin'. Happy F&F Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm...I love fried noodles...yummy. I'm so hungry now! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm an old bloglovin follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pasta(noodles).Following on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete