- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post
- You create your own post using the post prompt
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
This week's prompt is:
Why did you start blogging?
Submitted by Parajunkee
So it wasn't until end of 2013, after graduation, that I reached for a novel again. And once I did (it was The Hunger Games to my memory), I fell in love with reading all over again. So in an attempt to make sure I keep on reading, I decided to start a book blog to keep all of my thoughts on what I have read.
Of course, once I found the online book community, I realized how many amazing people there are out there who love reading as much as I do. I have simply had a blast in the past two years gushing about books with fellow bloggers, anticipating upcoming releases and posting reviews and sharing my thoughts with everyone.
As I continue climbing up career-wise, I am finding it harder and harder to set aside time to read and blog. But I am definitely not stopping! :D
What about you guys? Why did you starting blogging? Happy Friday everyone!