- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post
- You create your own post using the post prompt
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
This week's feature
This week's prompt is:
Write a letter to your favourite author.
I have so many favourite authors I wouldn't even know where to begin. However, after much deliberation, I decided to pick V.E. Schwab. Mainly because all of her works are amazing and uniqe in their own way and I am blown away by each and every one of them, even the ones that I didn't think fit my reading preferences.
So my letter to her would probably go something like this:
Dear V.E. Schwab,
I don't even know where to begin. To say that I am a big fan of yours is somewhat of an understatement.
The first work I read of yours was Vicious, which I picked up simply because everyone else in the online book community simply wouldn't stop raving on about it. I am not really into superheros and villains but I thought I would give your story a go. Boy, did Vicious blow away any expectations I had completely out of the waters. And I just want you to know how much I am loving your A Darker Shade of Magic series right now!
I just want to express how much I admire your writing style, unique plots and amazing characters. And I can't wait to see what you have to show us next!
Obsessive Compulsive Reader
P.S. I have read The Archived and The Unbound and I really really need the third book! I really hope you get to publish it one day because there are so many fans out here that would love to read how it all ends.
So there you have it, my letter to V.E. Schwab. What about you? Who would you write to and what would you say?