Another month flashes past and we're now 25% of the way into this year. What on earth happened?
Work-wise, I've finished my first rotation and now am up in the rural region, working in a secondment, though still doing emergency medicine. It is definitely very different from the hustle and bustle of the city and all those lessons back in med school about rural having barriers in terms of access to health care - boy do I see it now. But all in all, I'm enjoying myself.
Book-wise, this month I only read a total of 10 books, which are listed below. My speed definitely dropped down compared to last month - mostly because as work ramps up, I'm finding myself with less and less time to actually sit down and read. (Links are to the reviews I wrote)
- Seer of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier
- Flame of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Oracle of Philadelphia by Elizabeth Corrigan
- The Rift Runners Series by Jennifer Fallon
- The Undivided (Book #1)
- The Dark Divide (Book #2)
- Reunion (Book #3)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen
Next month, I have a feeling my reading will be roughly the same speed as this month or even slower. Now that I'm living away from home in this rural town. I'll probably have even less time than usual. But there are some really good books that are sitting in my TBR pile so I'll be sure to make time for reading!
Here's to hoping everyone has a good reading month!