TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week, the topic is for us to list the top ten things on our bucket list book-wise. It can be blogging-related, book-related or writing-related. So here are the 10 things that came to mind :)
1. Own a personal library collectionNow this doesn't have to be as impressive as Jay Walker's personal library collection (now that one is a masterpiece - google image "world's greatest personal library"). But someday maybe, when I get my own place, I'd like to have a room dedicated to the library with floor to ceiling bookshelves lining all the walls (ideally with one of those rolling ladders too).
2. Read all the books on Time 100 list of the 100 best novelsI think I went through the list recently and discovered I've only read a handful of the books on that list, so I'm hoping to rectify that!
3. Meet more authors and attend book signingsI think the only book of mine that is signed was by Isobelle Carmody and that was only because she came to my high school for a talk. But hopefully, once I get more free time under my belt, I'll be able to indulge in my bookish hobbies.
4. Be part of a book clubI'm not very good at joining things and regularly participating. But I'd love to join a book club one day (again, when I'm more free) and participate with other people - I don't mind if this is in person or online.
5. To build a well-established book blogI don't have a certain figure as to how many followers I would like to have or how many unique visitors. Since I'm just starting out, I guess I just hope my blog is here to stay and that it'll continue to grow.
6. Have a better online presenceGoing hand in hand with the previous goal, I think I'm still at the learning process when it comes to building my online presence, using social media and interacting with fellow book lovers out here on the world wide web.
7. Write and (hopefully) publish a novelClearly, a lot of us book bloggers (and even non-bloggers) have this goal. But *shrug* it's just something I'm very interested in and maybe, one day, it'll happen.
8. Get a better grasp of the English grammarGrammar has always been the thing that has eluded my grasp. Even during high school, I would get excellent grades but grammar would always be the thing that drags my average English grade down to an Asian F (A- for those wondering what an Asian F is).
9. Get into new genres that I'm not too familiar withThis is similar to the 2014 book goals I had about expanding into new genres and trying books that I normally wouldn't try. I still haven't read a classic yet (I don't think) so I still need to do that.
10. Get to the point where publishers will send me ARC copies :DWell, that's the dream, isn't it? :P
Anyway, what were your top ten bookish bucket list goals? Leave a comment or link below and I'll be sure to check it out!