Friday, February 20, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Fantasy vs Reality


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured blogger is haha, Parajunkee's cat Fang, so make sure you check Fang out too!

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Week


Do you like fantasy or realistic books? via The Realm of Books
While I love variety in my reading, I think more often than not, I stray towards the fantasy genre. It's just so diverse - from full blown high fantasy such as the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien to low urban fantasy such as The Raven Cycle quartet by Maggie Stiefvater (the fourth book can't come out quick enough!). I love them all. While I'll undoubtedly be sad that I won't be able to read any more realistic novels but I think, in the end, fantasy wins.

So what about you guys? Which genre do you guys prefer?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I love fantasy reads too! Though I took the "realistic" part as something else! I said both in a sense because I enjoy Urban Fantasy!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasy always wins with me too. There are just so many more ways a fantasy can go than a contemporary.
    Old follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Paranormal freak but I also love some great romance anything from historical to erotic so I guess both would be my answer.

    My FF

    Old Follow

    ReplyDelete