Friday, February 6, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Multiple Books At Once


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured blogger are My Bookish Itinerary and BookCatPinso make sure you check them out too.

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Question of the Week

Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? - via Words I Write Crazy
I'm guilty of reading multiple books at once (see my previous post here where I ranted about having seven books on my "currently reading" shelf). It's a really bad habit and one that I'm trying to steer clear of at the moment. 

I generally have two books on my "currently reading" shelf at any one time - a physical book that I'm reading at home and a digital book that I read whilst commuting. I find switching up between the two books doesn't really bother me. 

The only reason books will start piling up is if I lose interest in a book mid-way and turns to another book to stave off boredom or I have to read an ARC in time to post a review. I have no hard or set rules about how many pages I have to read before I move onto the next one in the queue.

How about you guys? Do you have multitask when it comes to reading? :D

4 comments:

  1. Haha, very true about reading multiple books after losing interest in one! I usually read one book at a time, but I've been guilty of losing interest and compensating with a better book. (:

    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I'm juggling a re-read and a book for review!
    Followed you via GFC
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're spot on about losing interest in a book and starting another one! I have books sat around unfinished for months because I've got bored but can't bear to give up on them! I just stopped by to tell you I've nominated you for the 'I mustache you a question' tag! :)

    ReplyDelete