Friday, February 13, 2015

Feature Follow Friday: Twitter Usage


Feature Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read. It's a way for bloggers and readers alike to make some new friends and gain some new followers as well. The point of this hop is to follow other bloggers. I follow you, you follow me.

Also, this week's featured blogger is The Macabre Masqueradeso make sure you check them out too.

While I do prefer GFC and/or Bloglovin follows, if you would like to follow me via email/twitter etc, that's great too! Also, please leave a comment so I can follow you back!

This Week's Question


Do you use the #FF on twitter on Fridays? If you do, are you afraid you'll forget someone and they'll be sad?
I am slightly ashamed to admit I rarely use my twitter account. I guess I just never got into the habit of using it and then after awhile, I've just sort of left it idle. But I am vowing to use it more in the future. :)

What about you guys? Do you tweet every Friday?

6 comments:

  1. I use Twitter quite a lot but I never use the #FF because I don't want to leave a blog out that I really enjoy visiting! And there's only so many tweets you can send before they lose all meaning xD Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend! I'm an old follower!
    My Friday Post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Twitter account isn't even set up yet - so you are way ahead of me. It's on the list, just hasn't made it to the top of the list yet.

    Old Follower

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use the # myself. Just because I don't want to leave anyone out! I follow too many people. Plus it never occurs to me to use it on Fridays either!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use the #FF tag. I just don't have the time.
    New GFC & BlogLovin follower.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to feel ashamed! I am super confused when it comes to Twitter so I don't use it all that often. I don't even advertise that I have one. (:

    Old follower via Bloglovin' but added you to Google+!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I too never use #FF.
    Followed you via GFC :-)
    My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-1-using-hashtag.html#more

    ReplyDelete